Arizona Motorhome Insurance
Call 480-657-2800 or 888-958-5622 for Arizona Motorhome Insurance Quotes
Looking for Arizona Motorhome Insurance?
Greene Insurance Group offers motorhome insurance from several top-rated insurance companies in Arizona.
There are hundreds of places to enjoy the recreation of an motorhome in Arizona. While the popularity of owning an RV has increased, so does the number of accidents and lawsuits.
Before you begin searching for Arizona Motorhome Insurance Quotes, there are a few things that you need to consider.
RV Facts and Figures
These are some figures and facts that, according to market research and census data:
- RV ownership has increased to 62% since 1980
- During a recent survey it was found that a family of 4 that uses a RV during vacation will save up to 59% on vacation costs.
- Almost 9 million families own a motorhome or RV
- RV ownership has increased to 60% since 1980
- RV owners will put on around 4500 miles on the RV every year
- RV owners will spend around 28 to 35 days inside of their RV
What Will Motorhome Insurance Cover?
Most Arizona Insurance Companies provides several types of coverage for your motorhome.
- Liability Coverage: This will be able to help you to pay for property damage or injuries that you may cause to another person while in your RV. It may also help to pay for legal fees as well as court costs that may come if someone decides to sue you as a result of property damage or injury.
- Comprehensive coverage: This will help to pay for replacement or repairs to your RV if it becomes damaged or is totaled by severe weather, vandalism, fire, theft or other types of covered events.
- Collision coverage: This will help to cover the cost of repairs to the RV is it is damaged because of an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Full timer coverage: This is an option for those who live in an RV year round. It is almost like home-owners insurance instead of vehicle insurance and is certainly a must have for a full time road warrior.
Finding the right Arizona Motorhome Insurance Important
Even though there is an RV for every budget and taste, even the most modest Class A Motorhomes aren’t exactly cheap. Many new Class A motorhomes can range from $90,000 to $500,000+ for the Type A motorhomes.
Even though a well-built Type A motorhome is great for straight roads, there are some that find the longer motorhomes to be harder to back-up and turn in close spaces. The width of the driving compartment will give a lot of RV drivers an issue when it comes to judging the right side clearance, which can cause an accident.
RV Insurance Requirements In Arizona
Arizona State Law requires minimum liability limits of insurance. If you drive it, you must have it.
We’re here to help with your Arizona Motorhome Insurance
Greene Insurance Group
Since 1962, our local and family-owned Arizona Insurance Agency has pledged to protect families and businesses through personal and business insurance. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we’re able to compare and customize coverage and find the best rates to fit your needs. We offer personal and business insurance from dozens of top-rated insurance companies and we’ll be your local Insurance Agent for questions about coverage or claims.
Locally – Owned Arizona Insurance Agency
As a family-owned and Arizona Insurance Agency, The Team at Greene Insurance goes to work for you. We customize insurance coverage to fit our client’s individual needs.
We save our clients time & money
When you call Greene Insurance, We’ll ask you a series of questions to help us customize your insurance. We offer insurance from over a dozen top-rated insurance companies, so when you call Greene Insurance, you relax and let us do the shopping for you.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your business & trust. Thank you!
Arizona Insurance Agency
Greene Insurance serves Arizona communities of: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Anthem, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Ahwatukee Foothills, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Waddell, Buckeye, Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Sedona and surrounding areas.