Arizona Boat Insurance
Call (480) 657-2800 or (888) 958-5622 for Boat Insurance in Arizona
Shopping for Arizona Boat Insurance? Greene Insurance Group will help you find comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety your passengers, or your investment.
Call 480-657-2800 or 888-958-5622 for Arizona boat insurance quotes
What to look for in an Arizona Boat Insurance policy
We can help you determine the right amount of boat insurance coverage to meet your specific needs. Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance in Arizona.
- Agreed Value Coverage: – Watercraft depreciate just like automobiles. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability – Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
- Medical Payments – Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage– Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment and your trailer.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Watercraft Bodily Injury – If you are hit by an uninsured or under-insured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal – Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- Personal Effects – Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment. Personal effects coverage does not include jewelry, watches or furs.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage – This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps etc.
- Emergency Assistance – The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.