Looking for Prescott, AZ Utility Information?
Welcome to Prescott, Arizona! You’re going to enjoy living here!
Greene Insurance Group is a local, independent insurance agency. We know moving can be a bit stressful. For your convenience we have compiled a list of Prescott, Arizona Utility Resources to make your move a little easier.
As a Prescott, AZ Insurance Agent, Greene Insurance Group offers personal insurance and business insurance products including: Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Condo Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Business Insurance and more. We’re a family owned, independent insurance agency and our agency represents over a dozen top-rated insurance companies.
Call Greene Insurance at: (928) 923-6888 for free insurance quotes
Prescott, AZ Area Utility Resources:
- Natural Gas – Unisource Energy Services – (877) 837-4968
- Electric – Arizona Public Service (APS) – (800) 253-9405
- Landline Phone Services: Century Link (855) 263-9576 CableOne Phone, Internet & TV (928) 445-4511
- Wireless Phone Services: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile
- Water, Sewer and Waste/Recycle – City of Prescott Water, Sewer & Trash (928) 777-1291
- Cable TV and Internet Service – Sparklight TV/Internet (928) 445-4511
Prescott, AZ Area Car Rentals:
Prescott, AZ Regional Airport
Book direct flights to/from Prescott to Los Angeles, CA and Denver, Colorado. Click Prescott, AZ Regional Airport for info.
Airport Shuttle to/from Prescott and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
Groome Transportation – 740 N Montezuma St, Prescott, AZ 86301 – (928) 442-1000