We know you have many choices for auto insurance and we’re here to help you understand your auto insurance coverage.
- Decreasing Deductibles
- Safe Driving Discount
- Pay in Full Discount
- Save up to 35% when you bundle your auto and home insurance
- Homeowner Discount
Chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments and you can trust the insurance professionals at Greene Insurance and National General Home Insurance.
- Extended Replacement Cost Coverage
- Replacement cost for personal property
- Additional Living Expenses
- Valuable Articles (Fine Art & Jewelry)
As a condo owner, you have unique requirements for protecting your property, because your building and your individual unit have separate needs. While your condo association may have an insurance policy, only the right condo insurance coverage will protect your personal property and personal liability.
A condo insurance policy can cover:
- Damage to your furniture, clothing, appliances and other personal items
- Your personal belongings, whether they’re in your home or elsewhere
- Common loss assessments made by the condo association for all unit owners
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged
Do you own a rental property in Arizona? National General’s Landlord Insurance protects rental properties from single family homes, duplexes, 3-plex and 4-plex properties. Protect your landlord rental properties with a landlord insurance policy from National General Insurance.
Personal Umbrella Insurance
Imagine if your dog were to bite a neighbor’s child. Or if there’s an accident on your rental property. Or a fire in your condo spreads to other units. What would happen if you or a family member missed a stop sign and struck and killed a pedestrian? If any of these things happened to you, there’s a good chance your current liability limits wouldn’t be adequate to protect your assets—or your future earnings.