Chubb Insurance Agent in Scottsdale, AZ
Call (480) 657-2800 for Chubb Insurance in Scottsdale, AZ
Chubb Scottsdale, AZ Home Insurance
Chubb’s Masterpiece® Home Insurance policy is specially designed for high value homes of one-million dollars plus. Chubb is one of the only insurance companies to insure homes around the world in big cities, suburbs, exotic places and islands. Homes valued from $1,000,000 to over $50,000,000 and greater. The Chubb Masterpiece home insurance policy offers key features that providing greater choices in coverage, broader protection than standard home insurance policies, and peace of mind.
- Extended Replacement Cost*: Chubb will pay to have your home repaired or rebuilt to its original beauty-even if the cost exceeds your policy limit. Chubb will even pay for necessary upgrades due to modern building codes.
- Cash Settlement: In the event of a covered total loss, if you decide not to rebuild or to rebuild at another location, Chubb offers a cash settlement, up to your policy limit. The choice is yours.
- Additional Living Expenses: If your home cannot be lived in due to a covered loss and you need a temporary residence while your house is rebuilt, Chubb helps cover the reasonable increase in your normal living expenses. This allows you to maintain your fine standard of living while you must be away from home. Typical policies limit coverage to a percentage of your home’s insured value.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event that the things inside your home are damaged, Chubb insures most belongings for the amount it costs to replace them today, without deduction for depreciation, up to the limit you chose on your policy.
Chubb Scottsdale, AZ Auto Insurance
Chubb’s Masterpiece® Auto Insurance Policy offers:
- Agreed Value: With Chubb Auto Insurance’s optional Agreed Value coverage, you agree what your car is worth when your policy is written. Then, if your car is stolen or totaled, Chubb will write you a check for the agreed amount. This could save you $10,000, $20,000 or more at the time of a covered loss.
- Choice of Body Shop: Many standard companies strongly suggest that you fix your car at one of their “network” shops. Chubb provides you with the freedom to choose a body shop. If you need a referral to a trusted and certified shop, Chubb Auto Insurance can offer one through a Masterpiece Auto Preference Services (MAPS).
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Need to rent a car because yours is out of service following an accident? Chubb’s Rental Reimbursement Coverage pays more than nine times as much as most ordinary insurance and enables you to rent a car like the one you own.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts: While many insurers won’t pay the cost of OEM parts, Chubb will. Chubb Auto Insurance knows that when you need your car repaired, you will want it fixed properly the first time.
- High Coverage Limits for Liability and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage: Your auto insurance can be a strong line of defense in the event of an accident or a lawsuit. Chubb Automobile Insurance offers some of the highest limits in the business-up to $10 million in auto liability and $1 million in UM/UIM protection
Chubb Personal Insurance Products:
Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Condo Insurance, Personal Umbrella Insurance, Fine Arts, Jewelry, and more.
Call 480-657-2800 for Chubb Insurance in Scottsdale, AZ.
About Greene Insurance Group Arizona
Since 1962, our family has pledged to protect families and businesses through personal insurance and business insurance products. The insurance professionals at Greene Insurance Group will work hard to find you the best coverage for the best prices and we’ll save you time and money! Greene Insurance Group can better serve our clients and their individual coverage needs.
We’re an Independent Insurance Agent, “We work for you”
As an Arizona Independent Insurance Agent, we work for you. We’re not owned by or contracted with any one insurance company. This allows our insurance professionals to find the best coverage and prices from dozens of top-rated insurance companies and there’s no additional fee. When you select Greene Insurance, you’ll receive service from a local, Arizona Insurance Agency, not a call center. We’ll be here to assist you with any changes to your policy, insurance coverage or claims. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and serve and protect you and your family.
There are 2 types of insurance agents – Independent Insurance Agents and Captive Insurance Agents.
- Independent Insurance Agents may offer insurance from multiple insurance companies.
- Captive insurance agents (State Farm, Geico, Allstate, Farmers) only offer insurance from one company.