Life changes & so should your Term Life Insurance
For each of our neighbors in Scottsdale, the right life insurance will be unique for you and dependent on your personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Some life transformations that may require a policy “tune-up” and our help at Greene Insurance Group include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- You recently purchased a new home
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
What are the advantages of life insurance?
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present, and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Advantages of the life insurance death benefit
When you pass away, your life insurance provides income tax-free money to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business security as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.