Local Arizona Life Insurance Agent
Delaying the decision to purchase life insurance for your family in Arizona is never a good one. Purchasing Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. If you wait to purchase life insurance, you may wait too long and not qualify down the road due to health conditions.
At Greene Insurance Group, we take time to understand the individual life insurance needs of our customers. The necessity of how much life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs.
At Greene Insurance Group of Arizona we assist and help you determine the type and amount of life insurance that is appropriate for you and your family.
Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred – you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes – consult your tax advisor agent in Scottsdale for more information.