Arizona Home Insurance Quotes
Call 480-657-2800 or 888-958-5622 for Arizona Home Insurance Quotes
Shopping for Arizona Home Insurance?
Selecting the right Arizona Home Insurance is important in case you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events to your property. Arizona Homeowners Insurance can also provide liability protection in case someone is injured while on your home and wins a legal judgment against you. Home Insurance policies in Arizona can differ by what losses are covered, the coverage you select, and the type of residence you own. The Insurance Professionals at Greene Insurance Group will help you find the best homeowners insurance coverage in Arizona at the best rates.
Arizona Home Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing your home and its contents in the event of a covered loss, such as a fire, theft, or storm. It also protects you from financial liability if someone is injured on your property.
The cost of Arizona Home Insurance will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size and value of your home, the coverage you choose, and your insurance company. You can get quotes from different insurance companies to compare prices.
Some of the most common types of coverage in Arizona Home Insurance include:
- Dwelling coverage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing your home’s structure, including the walls, roof, and foundation.
- Personal property coverage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing your personal belongings, such as furniture, electronics, and clothing.
- Liability coverage: This covers the cost of legal fees and medical expenses if someone is injured on your property.
- Other additional coverages: These may include coverage for water damage, sewer backup, and damage caused by pets.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage: If you have special possessions in your home such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. Scheduled Personal Property Insurance or SPP Coverage provides broader coverage for specific items.
When choosing Arizona Home Insurance, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The size and value of your home
- The coverage you need
- Your budget
- The insurance company’s reputation
- The insurance company’s customer service
It is important to shop around for Arizona homeowners insurance to make sure that you are getting the best possible price and coverage. You should also make sure that you understand the coverage that you are purchasing. If you have any questions, ask a Greene Insurance Agent.
Bundle your Arizona Home Insurance with Auto Insurance for more savings!
When you package your Arizona Home Insurance and Arizona Auto Insurance you may save up to 35%. Ask your agent for additional information about the bundled Auto and Home Insurance Discounts and other discounts available.
Is Home Insurance required by law in Arizona?
No, Home Insurance isn’t required by law in Arizona, but most mortgage companies will require homeowners insurance in order to obtain a loan for a home.
Greene Insurance Group
Since 1962, our local and family-owned Arizona Insurance Agency has pledged to protect families and businesses through personal and business insurance. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we’re able to compare and customize coverage and find the best rates to fit your needs. We offer personal and business insurance from dozens of top-rated insurance companies and we’ll be your local Insurance Agent for questions about coverage or claims.
Locally – Owned Arizona Insurance Agency
As a family-owned and Arizona Insurance Agency, The Team at Greene Insurance goes to work for you. We customize insurance coverage to fit our client’s individual needs.
We save our clients time & money
When you call Greene Insurance, We’ll ask you a series of questions to help us customize your insurance. We offer insurance from over a dozen top-rated insurance companies, so when you call Greene Insurance, you relax and let us do the shopping for you.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your business & trust. Thank you!
Arizona Insurance Agency – Arizona Home Insurance & Auto Insurance
Greene Insurance serves communities of: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Ahwatukee Foothills, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Surprise, Waddell, Sun City, Sun City West, Glendale, Peoria, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Sedona and surrounding areas.