Shopping for Arizona Car Insurance?
Call 480-657-2800 for free Arizona Car Insurance Quotes
Arizona Car Insurance Coverage:
Uninsured and Under-insured Motorist Insurance
We recommend Arizona drivers carry un-insured and under-insured motorists bodily injury coverage to help cover injuries to you and/or your passengers in a car accident with an un-insured driver (or a driver whose auto insurance limits are not adequate to cover your costs). Un-insured/under-insured motorist car insurance coverage will not cover property damage.
Optional Car Insurance coverage
When shopping for Arizona Car Insurance, consider optional coverage types for further protection. Most Car Insurance companies offer the following types of optional coverage:
- Collision – This will help cover body damages or repairs to your car after an car accident.
- Comprehensive – Helps pay for repairs of non accident-related damages to your car such as fire, theft, vandalism, hail, glass, falling objects.
- Medical payments – This will help cover costs from accident-related injuries to yourself or passengers.
- Uninsured motorist property damage – This will cover damage to your car after an auto accident with an un-insured driver when you do not have collision coverage.
Car Insurance is Required in Arizona
The State of Arizona monitors car insurance compliance through:
- An insurance carrier database with insurance reporting by the car VIN number. Make sure your car insurance company has the correct VIN # for proper reporting to the State of Arizona.
- Verification of proof of insurance during traffic stops.
If you are found not to have a vehicle insured with at least the state minimum required car insurance limits, your vehicle registration and drivers license can and will be suspended by the State of Arizona.
You are required to carry an insurance identification card in your vehicle at all times. If you are involved in an accident or stopped for a moving violation, you will be asked to provide the police officer the auto insurance id card as proof of insurance. If you are unable to provide a police officer with proof of Arizona Car Insurance, you will be considered an un-insured driver and likely be issued a traffic citation. If you are convicted of driving without a valid insurance policy, you will face the following penalties:
- Suspension of your auto vehicle registration
What determines Arizona Car Insurance Prices
When shopping for Arizona Car Insurance, remember that car insurance companies can use the following factors to determine rates when shopping for car insurance:
- Driving record
- Marital status
- Your car’s make and model
- Your average mileage
- Credit history
- The types of optional car insurance you purchase
- Your deductible (out-of-pocket expenses you must pay towards a claim)
- The higher your deductible, the lower your premium
Arizona Car Insurance Discounts
One way to get affordable car insurance rates is to take advantage of any discounts for which you are eligible. When making car insurance comparisons, ask about the following standard discounts:
- Good or Safe Driver discount – Most Car Insurance Companies offer for those Ticket and Accident Free for 5 years
- Good student discount – Typically a full time student under 24 years of age with GPA of 3.0 or better
- Multi-car discount – More than one vehicle insured on same policy
- Homeowner’s discount – Insure your car and home with same insurance company for multi-policy discount
- Defensive driver discount – This is usually afforded to senior citizens or new student drivers after taking a defensive driving course.
- Anti-theft device – Security Alarm on vehicle
While discounts are a great way to get low-cost car insurance, your best bet for affordable Arizona car insurance rates is to maintain a clean driving record. Obey traffic laws and drive safely to get the best possible rates.
Arizona Car Insurance Requirements
To comply with Arizona Insurance Laws, you are required to maintain liability insurance and property damage on your automobile insurance.
Liability insurance helps cover your costs associated with injuries and property damage to others resulting from a car accident you cause.
As of July 1, 2020, the Arizona State Minimum Car Insurance Limits:
- $25,000 for bodily injury per person
- $50,000 total for bodily injury per accident
- $15,000 for property damage
The State of Arizona monitors your car insurance status by checking vehicle identification numbers (VIN) to ensure each vehicle carries the Arizona Mandatory Car Insurance Limits. Don’t be caught off guard. The State of Arizona will suspend drivers licenses and vehicle registrations on those motorists without the State Minimum Limits.
Local & Family-Owned Insurance Agency
Since 1962, our family has pledged to protect families and businesses through personal and business insurance products. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we’re able to compare and customize coverage and find the best rates to fit your needs. We offer personal and business insurance from dozens of top-rated insurance companies and we’ll be your local Insurance Agent for questions about coverage or claims.
Locally – Owned Arizona Independent Insurance Agent
As an local and family-owned Arizona Independent Insurance Agency, Greene Insurance goes to work for you. We customize personal and business insurance coverage to fit our client’s and their individual needs.
We save our clients time & money
We go to work for you saving you time and money. Our Licensed Insurance Agents will ask a series of questions to help us evaluate and customize your insurance protection. Greene Insurance offers property, casualty, and life insurance products from dozens of top-rated insurance companies. When you call Greene Insurance, you can relax and let us compare coverage and rates for you. Once you select Greene Insurance as your local Insurance Agency, we’ll remain your agent and our team will be here to assist you with any questions or changes about your insurance policies and/or claims.
We promise no long hold times to speak with an agent
At Greene Insurance Group, we’re real people living here in Arizona and it’s quite likely we’re your neighbor. We’re not an automated chatbot or overseas call center with long hold times.
Arizona Insurance Agency
Greene Insurance serves Arizona communities of: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Anthem, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Ahwatukee Foothills, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Waddell, Buckeye, Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Sedona and surrounding areas.